How to renew your driving licence online in Kenya Today
You can now renew your driving licence for 1 or 3 year online. Below are the steps:
Remember that a 3 year renewal licence will cost your KES 1450 while a 1 year licence will cost you KES 650. Ensure you have this amount loaded onto your mobile money e.g M-PESA or Airtelmoney. Also ensure you are able to print as you start this process since the renewal slip will be printed from the ecitizen account.
- If you do not have an account with E-citizen, click here to create one.
- Once your account is set up or if you have an account, log onto e-citizen here:
- Select National Transport Safety Authority (NTSA) and click “Get Service Now”
- Select “Make Application”
- Select “Driving Licence”
- Choose the option of 3 years or 1 year renewal from the list.
- Click on apply now and follow the instructions on the website.
- You will receive a confirmation of payment and a printout of your driving licence renewal.
- Printout the renewal slip and cut along the dotted boarder lines. You will then stick this to your driving licence and you are good to go.