Application for 2019/2020 first time Afya Elimu fund loan
Kenyan students enrolled in courses approved by the Medical Training Colleges and applying for the loan for the first time.
How to Apply:
1. Applicants should access and fill the 2018/2019 First Time Afya Elimu Fund Loan Application Form(LAF)from the HELB website www.helb.co.ke
2. Print two copies of the application form
3. Ensure the form is dully filled and attach all required documents. Sign the form and also have it signed and stamped by the relevant parties as requested.
4. Submit one copy of the duly completed application form to the Higher Education Loans Board Student Service Centre located at Anniversary Towers Building, Mezzanine 1, University Way, Nairobi OR drop it at any HELB Desk at the following Huduma Centres: Nairobi- GPO, Machakos, Mombasa, Nakuru, Eldoret, Kisumu, Kakamega, Kisii, Nyeri, Embu, Kitui, Bungoma, Lodwar, Meru, Thika, Trans-Nzoia, Kericho, Nandi, Muranga, Garissa, Narok, Migori, Chuka and Kilifi
5. Retain one copy of the duly filled LAF (Mandatory).
1. HELB will use the email and telephone contacts provided on the Loan Application Form for all future communication on the progress of the application.
2. The number of students supported and amount of loans awarded will depend on availability of funds.
For a pleasant online experience, please ensure that you read, understand and follow the instructions provided at the beginning of the online loan application process.
The closing date for the loan applications is October 31st, 2018.
For queries please contact: HELB Contact Centre Tel: +254 711 052 000 | Email: email@example.com | Facebook and Twitter: @HELBPage