Renewal of Driving Licence in Kenya 2020
Renewal of Driving Licence in Kenya
Digital driving license in Kenya
Driving Licence Renewal in Kenya
Steps to renew a driver’s licence with the NTSA eCitizen Portal
- Log in to the eCitizen website – https://account.ecitizen.go.ke/login
- Select “National Transport and Safety Authority” for renewal of a driving license application.
- Choose “Submit Application” option and select “Driving Licences”
- Select either “One Year Driving Licence Renewal” or “Three Years Driving Licence Renewal” to renew your driver’s license using mobile money services such as M-Pesa.
- Confirm the application details i.e. Application fee (Driving Licence renewal for 1 year @ KSh 600 and Driving Licence renewal for 3 year KSh1, 400) and Convenience fee @ KSh 50 then Click “Apply Now”
- Review your entry, then Click Submit
- Choose a mode of payment which can be through Mobile Money such as M-Pesa or Debit/Credit card.
- After the payment, submission and successful application, one will be able toprint their renewal driving license slip.
Post Tagged with digital driving license in kenya, driving license renewal kenya, driving license status inquiry, how to check my driving licence is original, interim driving licence check, ntsa driving licence checker, ntsa smart driving licence application, Renewal of Driving Licence in Kenya, Renewal of Driving Licence in Kenya 2020, search driving license by name