Renewal of Driving License in Kenya
How to Renew Driving License Online Step by Step
|Renewal of Driving License in Kenya|
- Visit https://ntsa.ecitizen.go.ke/ and sign up for an account
- If you already have an account, log in and skip to step 8
- To register, enter your ID Number and your first name then click verify
- Enter your email address, the password you’d like to use, agree to the terms and press ‘Continue’
- A confirmation email will be sent to your email address. Click on the link provided to activate your account
- Enter your mobile phone number and click on ‘Send Verification Code’. Enter the code you receive on your phone and click on ‘Verify’
- Upload your recent passport photo and press ‘Continue’
- You will now be directed to the eCitizen portal dashboard. Click on NTSA(National Transport and Safety Authority) ‘Get Service Now’
- Go to ‘Submit Application’ > ‘Application for Driving Licenses’ >’Driving license Renewal’ and click on ‘Apply Now’
- Enter the Reference Number and the Renewal period. The renewal period will determine how much you pay. For 1 year you will pay a total of Ksh. 650 and Ksh 1450 for 3 years.
- Confirm details and pay using one of the available payment options.
- Click on ‘Services to download your Renewal Slip
- Print, cut and stick the Renewal slip to your Driving Licence
Congratulations. You just completed the renewal of your driving license in Kenya successfully.