KRA PIN Certificate Online in Kenya 2022
Whether you’re starting a new job or applying for HELB, you need to submit your KRA PIN. KRA Pin Application online is easy fast and convenient. This post will take you through the steps you need to take to apply for the KRA PIN certificate.
What you’ll need
- National ID number
- Date of birth
- Mother’s last name
- Father’s last name
- Address (P.O. BOX),
- Personal email address
Apply for the KRA PIN Certificate Online Step by Step
- Visit http://www.kra.go.ke/index.php/kra-portal
- On the left of the screen Below where it
says ‘Do You Want a New PIN, Click on Register
- On the next page, select the TaxPayer Type (Individual/Non individual) and the Mode of Registration (Online/Upload form) and then click on ‘Next’
- Fill in all your information and then click ‘Submit’
- Once to successfully complete your KRA PIN registration online, you will receive an email with your login details and will also be able to print out your PIN certificate.
You will also receive login details to the
itax system in your email.Remember that once you get your KRA pin Registration has been successful, you will have to file your KRA returns annually to avoid penalties of up to Ksh. 20,000. This post walks through filing your annual KRA tax returns.If you are getting the KRA PIN for your first job, you might also be interested in learning how to apply for a good conduct certificate in Kenya.